Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Tattoos Design Advice Plz

L

LilMama

Thread starter #1
I love geisha artwork, and im deciding whether or not it would make a good tattoo. Its between that or a tiger. Which one would make a more attractive upper back tattoo??

N
Thread starter #2
I think it would look very nice if you combined the too. Especially with some really nice colors, I think it could look awesome!

L

luv2hateu52

Thread starter #3
well i have many tattoos and i love artwork but when i see a tiger i believe it looks more masculine. ive seen a few other geisha tattoos on girls and i thought they were very beautiful its very unique and can be colourful if thats what u like. I think u would get much more compliments.......i would go with the geisha artwork. :D

B
Thread starter #4
Why don't you incorporate both things together. I don't think a tiger necessarily has to be masculine, it can have softer features, more defined feminine eyes. There are lots of ways to incorporate both together and keep it feminine. If you're not into both, go for the geisha artwork.

mikefuup

mikeFUup
Premium
First Name
mike
??????????????????????????????????????????? is your computer dyslexic?

First Name
Daniel
I agree that combining the two designs could look very nice and b made very feminine.