Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Tattoos ive done.

First Name
pete
Thread starter #1
First ever tattoo i done on my own leg.

First ever tattoo i done on a freind of mine.

Then tattooed these three on him. The tiger didnt come out as good as i had liked it to. The koi i feel is ok but is only about 3 inches long.

Attachments

First Name
pete
Thread starter #2
More tattoos ive done.

Then i tattooed this hand and name. The hand has heeled alot better than it looks in the photo. Lightened up loads to give it a much softer look.

Specials Man.

These are the latest two i have done. My 8th and 9th tattoos.
Please leave comments on what you think. Open to positive criticism.

Attachments

First Name
pete
Thread starter #3
I knew i was good but i didnt realise i was so good that i would leave you speachless. lol :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

First Name
Jaimie
Nice work fella,
Looks like your making good progression.They all look well placed,sharp and tidy.I like the lettering on foot,that must be a hard area to work on did you have the machine running softer and needle depth shorter.

First Name
pete
Thread starter #5
Thanks for the reply and the compliment dude.
Im getting there slowly. The foot was quite hard to work on. I run the machine as normal. I find it easier to work off the tip of the needle and just didnt go as deep as normal as the skin seemed so thin on the top of the foot. He was pleased with it and felt it came out ok and did boost my convidence a bit.

First Name
Jaimie
Nice one Haebich,
When you said your confidence was boosted,well you wern't wrong.That skelton defo looks good.I cant spot no wobbles or weak lines,was they all single pass .And that geezer deserves a pat on the back for having the balls to wear that TAT.

First Name
pete
Thread starter #8
Thanks Roland.
Was pleased how it came out. Had to go over three or four weak lines again but that was it. Gave my machine a slight tune up the day before and everything from start to finish just seemed to go right. Your right its definately a tat you have to have balls to have. Wasnt a 100% sure about doing it on his hand but he wanted so much and thought if his gonna go have it done then i might as well have a go if you really want me to.