Thank you

116doughboy

Premium
Thanks for the opportunity to learn the art of tattooing correctly and safley within the correct boundries of the law allthough i have no intentions of laying ink on anybody else for financial gains or any other gains.
yep i'm a total beginer at 45 years of age.
the reason i've taken this giant step at such a late age is i am in possesion of 5 tattoo's that where purchased in my youth from two different studio's in the midlands of the 5, 2 are what i would class as good and the other 3 are of a poor standard,
recently my mother passed away and i wanted my first tattoo reworked and a rose added to it. after watching a so called artist make a total ash of it i felt it was time to give it a go myself.
so took the plunge searched ebay bought a second hand kit with a couple of decent machines, found a local supplier who would sell me anything and everything i needed to progress,
a couple of months later and our freezer is full of tattooed pig skin and im lovin it the only downside as been trying to source knowledge but thanks to you trhat is now not a problem.
CHEERS