Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in
  • The latest tattoo drawing contest is now open for entries.
    Enter now to win your trophy. Read more

The Dreaded Hand Shakes

Deziner

The Bitch!
Premium
First Name
Claire
Thread starter #1
Does anyone have a good remedy for the dreaded hand shakes when doing a tattoo on someone?
I used to even have trouble just squeezing the ink into the post, never mind actually tattooing someone.

This may sound a bit crude, but a tattooing friend once told me that masturbating just before when you are about to tattoo someone reduces the shakes. Sounds awful, but its a bit weird to me. :confused:
Might be worth a try though....... :cool:

First Name
Kevin
Deziner said:
This may sound a bit crude, but a tattooing friend once told me that masturbating just before when you are about to tattoo someone reduces the shakes. Sounds awful, but its a bit weird to me. :confused:
:eek: I read this on a forum somewhere a while back. Maybe its worth a try :rolleyes:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Claire,

was that mate a bloke by any chance?? :rolleyes:

If you are seriously struggling with nerves you could try 'Rescue Remedy' - a natural herbal remedy which you can buy from chemists and take orally! You squeeze a couple of drops onto the tongue (not recommended for other parts!!) before you do anything that stresses you - it really works. A 'friend' of mine told me about it years ago!!! LOL!

Patrick

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Patrick
Does anyone have a good remedy for the dreaded hand shakes when doing a tattoo on someone?
I used to even have trouble just squeezing the ink into the post, never mind actually tattooing someone.

Claire
I got a coach load of blokes who suddenly think a tattoo is a good idea, expect some calls. lol;)

gazza

First Name
gary shaw
Hi Claire,

was that mate a bloke by any chance?? :rolleyes:

If you are seriously struggling with nerves you could try 'Rescue Remedy' - a natural herbal remedy which you can buy from chemists and take orally! You squeeze a couple of drops onto the tongue (not recommended for other parts!!) before you do anything that stresses you - it really works. A 'friend' of mine told me about it years ago!!! LOL!
then again you could drop a few valls

Snoogins

First Name
Mike
I was having trouble with the machine vibrations when I first tried pigskin (I know, not the same as nerves!) and my tattoo artist friend suggested holding some balled up kitchen roll in my tattooing hand. Worked a treat, he said that's what he used to do to help prevent the shakes when he first started out. It's worth a shot anyway, I don't know how it worked but my shaky lines stopped as soon as i tried it

Titan-Ink

Titan-Ink
Premium
First Name
Steve Morris
I have been thrapping quicker than a bee's wing and i am still getting the shakes haha :) :) :icon_lol:

First Name
Tony
It Does work, but you have to do it the right way, Give it a try, take a few pics so we can see if your doing right lol

or tattoo naked thats stops the shakes as well.

all aside, the rescue stuff should work,