The Dreaded Hand Shakes

Deziner

The Bitch!
Premium
First Name
Claire
Thread starter #1
Does anyone have a good remedy for the dreaded hand shakes when doing a tattoo on someone?
I used to even have trouble just squeezing the ink into the post, never mind actually tattooing someone.

This may sound a bit crude, but a tattooing friend once told me that masturbating just before when you are about to tattoo someone reduces the shakes. Sounds awful, but its a bit weird to me. :confused:
Might be worth a try though....... :cool:

First Name
Kevin
Deziner said:
This may sound a bit crude, but a tattooing friend once told me that masturbating just before when you are about to tattoo someone reduces the shakes. Sounds awful, but its a bit weird to me. :confused:
:eek: I read this on a forum somewhere a while back. Maybe its worth a try :rolleyes:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Claire,

was that mate a bloke by any chance?? :rolleyes:

If you are seriously struggling with nerves you could try 'Rescue Remedy' - a natural herbal remedy which you can buy from chemists and take orally! You squeeze a couple of drops onto the tongue (not recommended for other parts!!) before you do anything that stresses you - it really works. A 'friend' of mine told me about it years ago!!! LOL!

Patrick

Donator
Premium
First Name
Patrick
Does anyone have a good remedy for the dreaded hand shakes when doing a tattoo on someone?
I used to even have trouble just squeezing the ink into the post, never mind actually tattooing someone.

Claire
I got a coach load of blokes who suddenly think a tattoo is a good idea, expect some calls. lol;)

gazza

First Name
gary shaw
Hi Claire,

was that mate a bloke by any chance?? :rolleyes:

If you are seriously struggling with nerves you could try 'Rescue Remedy' - a natural herbal remedy which you can buy from chemists and take orally! You squeeze a couple of drops onto the tongue (not recommended for other parts!!) before you do anything that stresses you - it really works. A 'friend' of mine told me about it years ago!!! LOL!
then again you could drop a few valls

Snoogins

First Name
Mike
I was having trouble with the machine vibrations when I first tried pigskin (I know, not the same as nerves!) and my tattoo artist friend suggested holding some balled up kitchen roll in my tattooing hand. Worked a treat, he said that's what he used to do to help prevent the shakes when he first started out. It's worth a shot anyway, I don't know how it worked but my shaky lines stopped as soon as i tried it

Titan-Ink

Titan-Ink
Premium
First Name
Steve Morris
I have been thrapping quicker than a bee's wing and i am still getting the shakes haha :) :) :icon_lol:

First Name
Tony
It Does work, but you have to do it the right way, Give it a try, take a few pics so we can see if your doing right lol

or tattoo naked thats stops the shakes as well.

all aside, the rescue stuff should work,