Thermal Copier on Ebay. Anyone used one?

Swampy

First Name
Swampy
Thread starter #1
Forgot about this place.....

Has anyone bought, or used one of those cheapie thermal copier machines from China.

They are on Ebay for about *£135, and i have watched a vid on youtube. They seem ok, but just looking for someone that has actually tried them. They are affordable, if they do the job i suppose.

Anyone?

Tattooz

Donator
Premium
First Name
Dave
Hiya mate.
I have got on of those thermal copiers here but i have hardly used it. It does good stencils though. I will post a pic in a while when i get a second. when you buy one though dont just go with the cheapest price because i got mine from virtual village or something like. It came in 4 days, but then i got a vat bill from dhl because it got stopped at customs.

The idiots wrote on the delivery ticket that it needed to be paid for at customs instead of just writing gift on the tag, and value just a couple of quid. Not paid the bill yet and dont intend to until the letter comes direct from inland revenue and not DHL. I will keep you posted, maybe from a cell!

Ps the copier was *£138, and the vat bill was an extra *£38, so be aware. :eek:

toetoe62

Donator
Premium
First Name
Tony
same modle

I have got the same one and also had the same bill for *£38 and didn't pay it, the machine is great but you can't copy a full a3 page of design, it seems to miss some of the design.

Thanks
Tony