First Name
Steve Morris
Feedback welcome :)

Remove Ads

msrsimpkin

Premium
First Name
Rachael
I'm not a fan of tribal myself, but the colour seems to be nice and solid. Other than the slight wobbly line here and there it looks like some good work :D

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Your fill looks quite good, as has been said already, tribal isnt my thing either but done well it can look neat. you do have a few uneven lines but this can all be touched up. :icon_biggrin:
Did you design this piece yourself, did you freehand it on?

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
To me the tribal looks a little thin compared with the old tribal, similar thickness would of in my opinion looked better, it also looks a little too squashed in as well, more spaced out would of given you a better opportunity to tidy up a few lines, the fill looks good.

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
2 hours is a fast time, would take me double lol not that ive done one that is, must be hard doing all the lines.

Titan-Ink

Titan-Ink
Premium
First Name
Steve Morris
Thanks for all the feedback, This is the design my mate wanted, i free handed some, but the majority was stencil. Getting sick of doing tribals now, i done one today, got one next week. Good practice as every pore needs to be hit. I will post up the new tribal i did today
Steve