This One's for Bri

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
My bro-in-law's dad passed away on Wednesday so I decided that today's practice should be an angel.

Angel outline.jpg finished angel.jpg

Unfortunately the pig was like a piece of knicker elastic - and dried out like an old shoe so fast - because it was so thin! By the time I got to the highlights it was wrecking my needles (3 of them!) Never mind, it's all practice...

comments people please... x

Remove Ads

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
wow wild you getting the knack of this game quick my hat off to you:clap: lovely fill on the black and the stars "glisining" :thumbsup:very nice contrast and the delicate wings ;) would b nice to see more detail in the face but tbh it dont loke a big enuff peice to get it all in face looks smaler than a 1p and in all honesty im asking to much there and if i every wanted a fairy tattooed on me i would be moooooore than happy to have this on me :clap::clap::clap: now come on wild when are we going to see reeeeeal skin?lol, i know you have the abbility,every1 knows that ;) YOUR READY ansd im sure every1 will agree im jelous of the piggy lol it got sum cool art lol

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
That's really good, the shading is excellent and not easy on thin pig skin. Well done and can't wait to see your first real one.:thumbsup:

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Hi this is now by far the best tattoo you have done, and the reason behind this makes even more special. You done him proud girl :clap:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
WOW,Dawn,that is f***in awesome hun.....you are getting a bit good at this.:clap:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Cheers guys,

was feeling a bit sentimental yesterday.... Always find my artwork helps me - and in this case now, tattooing - my new media which I am lovin so much - wishing I had done it years ago:(!

It's only small JB - so was unable to define the facial features - but know what you mean.

I'm working up to Sunday which is D day! am so excited! and hoping I can do a real one!! (It'll prob be something small and boring tho!)

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
Yup you sure got the hang of this quick! Also lovin the stars.
Not sure about your beard though? ;)

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
looks good Dawn nice shading i like the highlights. well done top tatt keep it up.:clap: