Thought I might as well

tugg

Premium
Thread starter #1
only started 2 weeks ago so be gentle. the koi was first attempt on piggy after only 2 graperuits,I got bored colouring the green on the skull pig so just started to improvise.
pig skin is a real pain to keep clean as the ink easily stains it even with plenty of vas.

Attachments

Deziner

The Bitch!
Premium
First Name
Claire
Nice. I like the koi.
That piggy is so damn hard to clean. It seems to just smear and stain the skin, but for someone new to it, they are quite good tats. I must get round to doing some for this site.

tugg

Premium
Thread starter #3
the skull one looked really good with loads of shading till I scrubbed it in the sink and I lost a lot of detail. never mind

First Name
Frankie B
piggy

I haven't tried a piggy yet but was going to till i read this note on it sounds like there not worth the efford but mite triy one anyways just to see. I need the practice on my shading bad.

tugg

Premium
Thread starter #5
battlemedic said:
I haven't tried a piggy yet but was going to till i read this note on it sounds like there not worth the efford but mite triy one anyways just to see. I need the practice on my shading bad.
Don't let that stop you.. piggy is really the only thing to practice on , other than yourself, fruit is ok but you don't have to stretch it like real skin or piggy .

First Name
Frankie B
piggy

youve convinced me I'll give piggy a go .I have tated myself an my sons so far how about you have you tatted anyone yet just wondering.