jon
tonights effort on pig skin of a swallow i came across on google images

Any comments welcome 307278_10150369249817546_526737545_8388006_138465060_s.jpg

Remove Ads

steveo9441

Premium
First Name
Steve
Looks like a little swallow a bit small to see .... are you going to colour it in? maybe a hint of blue in there would stand out nicely ;)

jonturbo

Premium
First Name
jon
yeah is a bit small i just took it with my phone uploaded it to facebook then saved it to my computer from there.

jonturbo

Premium
First Name
jon
001.jpg

just taken another with camera see what this comes out like, can see how bad it actually is now lol

Premium
First Name
micky
You need to work on your line work bro, what type of machine you useing? becasue these ebay kits can be a right pain in the arse to get nice fines lines

jonturbo

Premium
First Name
jon
You need to work on your line work bro, what type of machine you useing? becasue these ebay kits can be a right pain in the arse to get nice fines lines
one of them cheap chinese kits of e-bay, i know it aint much quality but i bought it just to start of with, any reasonably priced machines you can reccomend?

Premium
First Name
micky
Micky Sharpz bro! You cant go wrong, you want to get your self a liner and a shader there about *£150 EACH! yes its alot but i think you can get lower cost ones on his site.
Trust me fella the Quality in his machines are unstoppable, You will get a certificate with his equipment to prove they are the real deal.
I worked like a tropper to save for my equipment, all my tupes, tips, grips, power supply ect from Micky Sharpz.
Don't get me wrong i had a ebay kit to start of with, but as you get more confident with your art and tattooing get yourself a Sharpz.
Alot of people are into these Royal machines, i cant judge as i aint used one before, I just think there ugly to be honest and i just like the feel of an old school machine.
Heres his website
http://www.mickysharpz.com/

Fozz

Premium
Media
First Name
Michael
For something cheaper, I recommend Hoodlum machines and they cost around *£40-*£60. A tattooist friend of mine had a go with mine and he loved them, where he usually uses Mickey Sharpz and Mickey Bee machines...... They're handmade by a guy called Steve Baggerz, you tell him exactly what you want and he makes and tunes it all for you......

I've never used any of Supertats' machines, but I hear good things about them too that are around the *£40 mark.....

Premium
First Name
micky
Also mate keep in mind, *you go cheap your going to get cheap*
It's the same in being a plumber you need the right tools for the job, theres no cheap way about it

flashhighland

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
John, I did your arm with a Mickey Sharpz. The costs of tattooing spiral as you buy more things and consumables. There's no getting away with it if you want to progress I'm afraid.

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
I use Glyn Flew machines they are raelly good and around *£85 each. Check out his ebay website. Supertatz sells some good machines for around *£40 or less, for the money they are really good the esil machines are very good almost as good as Glyn Flew. But the cheap chinese machines are usually rubbish. I started out using them and thought they were ok until I used Glyn Flew and the Esil from Supertatz. If moneys tight, for now you could do far worse for *£40

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
looks like the stencil wasn't to good to start with, if you make a bad job of the stencil the tattoo will turn out bad, good machines or bad, try another tattoo but on this one take your time doing the stencil and tattoo.

Titan-Ink

Titan-Ink
Premium
First Name
Steve Morris
Glyn Flew or a Danny Fowler liner will serve you well.

I have a Danny Fowler Time machine punches lines in nice and tight ...... you only get what you pay for, type glyn flew into eBay and see what he has got

jonturbo

Premium
First Name
jon
looks like the stencil wasn't to good to start with, if you make a bad job of the stencil the tattoo will turn out bad, good machines or bad, try another tattoo but on this one take your time doing the stencil and tattoo.
good pointer cheers for that that look at that on my next one