Treefrog Practice

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
My latest practice piece. Fancied trying something colourful.
Could have finished off some bits a little better but gave in as it was getting late so here it is..

Remove Ads

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Really nice Debs, it really does look like the frogs back is wet. Great work well done.

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Very nice job Debs.....are you working on skin yet ?

X DEBS X

Basic
First Name
Debbie
Very nice job Debs.....are you working on skin yet ?
Thanks.
I have done 2 or 3 real tattoos, im hoping do do some more in the next week or so. Ive got plenty of people nagging me but i dont want to rush into things and i also dont want to tattoo the people who want shitty designs, they may be good practice but i dont want to put out crap work.:icon_biggrin:

fahey1981

Premium
Media
First Name
shea thomas
ypur works really good. you should be tattooing with that standard. i totally agree with what you are saying about shitty designs. i dont think they are any good at all. if your not really interested in doing them then your not gonna give it a hundred percent. if you have plenty of people interested then find or design some tatt that you really want to do and offer them to see if anyone wants to let you do them. i find most people are eager because they see you as an artist and they take your opinion on what looks like a good tattoo, unless of course its some idiot who just wants piece of crap tribal. lol