P UK Patriotic Designs

DavidE

Premium
Here is a great set people from the UK will love.
Its a set from Graham Hodgson and is sold on Jeeny Clarkes website for *£70 + vat.
Code:
http://www.jennyclarkedesign.com/P/English_Patriotic-(75).aspx

Download it here.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/230562046/graham_hodgson.rar
Sy thankyou! :D

RavenRyusu313

Premium
First Name
Raven

chunkymonkey

Premium
First Name
Ian
Shit I missed this by a long shot, had a break for a while and now I'm back. Do you or anyone else know where I can find the patriot designs or the best flash thing above? Cheers pal
PM tattooz, he was selling the best flash

OldNslow

Premium
First Name
kev
Forgive my ignorance , but why has no one replied to Texas PT's question ?

DavidE

Premium
forgive my ignorance, but Wales is English as well, correct?
No. Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland are in the UK, but not English.
We have the Welsh, the English, the Scottish and the Irish.

cymek74

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Steve
No. Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland are in the UK, but not English.
We have the Welsh, the English, the Scottish and the Irish.
England, Scotland, Wales and ....... ahem, Northern Ireland are in the UK. The Republic of Ireland is independent from the UK.

OldNslow

Premium
First Name
kev
And so should be Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland in my extremely humble opinion , hope that hasn't stirred up a Hornets nest

cymek74

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Steve
And so should be Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland in my extremely humble opinion , hope that hasn't stirred up a Hornets nest
It could do, my fathers family are English, my mothers family are Irish, I was born and partially raised in England, then we moved to Northern Ireland, I was encouraged to observe and absorb both British and Irish culture and have no conflict with or considering myself to be either/or, but I might be the only one!! :icon_razz:

OldNslow

Premium
First Name
kev
I'm not talking about peoples heritage in any way , what i do object to is for e.g , Scotland wanting to be independent of Britain , a nation that stands on it's own two feet so to speak , but still expects to be subsidized by the English taxpayers pound , if you want to be independent then you can't expect help in the form of handouts , it's all or nothing as far as i'm concerned

cymek74

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Steve
I'm not talking about peoples heritage in any way , what i do object to is for e.g , Scotland wanting to be independent of Britain , a nation that stands on it's own two feet so to speak , but still expects to be subsidized by the English taxpayers pound , if you want to be independent then you can't expect help in the form of handouts , it's all or nothing as far as i'm concerned
I like tattoos and tattooing. :icon_wink: