P UV / Blacklight Not Going In?

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
Ello my leetle foorum churms (sorry been watching ello ello)

I have just got a delivery of skin candy inks which I must admit are flippin lovely and bright and went into a cupcake and sweety tat I did a treat (no pun intended)

I did also get some Green skin candy UV ink and tried to colour one of the sweets in green, The ink looks super bright anyway in the bottle (although overnight it has seperated it seems to a very oily split) but when it went in it looked green till wiped then it wasn't there? I went over it again and again it wasn't there.
I informed my friend it might not look in but under UV light it might look really green but I didnt want to keep trying to pack it in for fear of skin damage and if it wasn't there i'd put normal green in when healed.

I was going to colour the splattered lizard I did on my own leg with it but I thought it would look normal ish green in normal light?

I know the "invisible" ink is invisible but I thought the others were normal and glowy when lit?

Anyone had any experiance (is it ence? never can rememember) or heard anything? There isn't much on the net about them but the skin candy ones I possibly wrongly assumed would be best.

Got it from powerline supplies as I have done for things in the past and they were all sealed in the new bloodline bottles and arrived within 48hrs (I like powerline!)

Thanks in advance!

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
I tried it on my lizzard last night it looked brown mixed with the blood but this morning its defo green now. I'm gonna get a uv light today to see how it glows.

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
read something yesterday which suggests you tell clients to use high factor sun cream on UV tat's - or even keep them covered when in the sun. Don't know anything much about it personally - but may be worth being aware. Apparently the skin burns more easily with this type of ink?