Uv Ink

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
personally,i wouldn't touch it with a barge pole....

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Paul,
I agree with Mark - have read about it - but there's no guarantee of what's in it!
I would steer clear!

beppe

Premium
First Name
angelito
I've had a uv tattoo, the tattooist was using skin candy uv inks. I found the tattoo took quite a bit longer to heal than usual, the tattoo process itself looked no different, the ink did look pretty thin though. Unfortunately it seems as if its fading now, had it done over a year ago and its getting pretty dull, i'll probably touch it up myself. Oh and you will need a blacklight/uv lamp to see what you're doing if you're using the 'invisible' ink, which glows blue under a blacklight

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
i agree with Dawn and Mark, the only benefit i can see about glow in the dark tattoos are if you do a lot of clubs, it's not like you would want to sit in the dark looking at your new tattoo.

doodleaddict

Basic
First Name
dan
my buddy has a uv tattoo just soem filling inside a tattoo just becasue we got soem ink to try it out i still have te bottle havent used it though but its onrange and it looks ok in the skin but under a black light you can see "uneven" spots where he like went to deep and to light in spots.

itshurts

Basic
First Name
alex
hi
the uv colours have been around for a few years now and i would not go near them , will be good to see what they go like after a few years , don't think i would like them in my skin ...:icon_rolleyes:.so i would not use them in my customers either.

petrolhead19

Basic
First Name
adam
I would advice to stay clear of it aswell, i got some to see if it works did one on myself and it was crap didnt even show up under uv