Vintage Lady Tattoo

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
vintage colour 1.jpg vintage lady bg1.jpg

Hi forum folks!
This is one of today's efforts, and I have to say, I am really pleased with it - wish I'd done it on skin instead of pig as I like it so much! As always, I'd like to hear your comments, good or bad. Thanks,
Dawn

Remove Ads

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Hey Dawn,
That is one very nice tattoo young lady. :clap:Now tell me you are not ready for real skin !! :thumbsup:

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
Hey Dawn,
That is one very nice tattoo young lady. :clap:Now tell me you are not ready for real skin !! :thumbsup:
i fully agree with skin its time to take the step :thumbsup: i would say stick to sum simple designs 1st to get the "feel" for real skin and i think there will b no stoppin you :cool:

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
That is a really good tattoo, You should be really pleased with it. The hair looks very realistic. Keep it up Dawn I think the more of us that post our pics the more it motivates everyone else.:thumbsup::clap:

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Excellent tattoo Dawn think thats the best yet, think your ready for skin now.

Would happily pay for a piece of work of that quality.

WELL DONE :clap:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Excellent tattoo Dawn think thats the best yet, think your ready for skin now.

Would happily pay for a piece of work of that quality.

WELL DONE :clap:

Cheers! Really appreciate that - and all the other comments too :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
lucky pig

nice one Dawn tidy lines and shading realy well done :clap: the hair looks perfect you should be well proud of that! that is one lucky piece of pig:thumbsup:

Reaper G

Premium
First Name
Paul g
I would be proud of that Dawn without a doubt that's the Best one I have seen of yours the shading is perfect I love the skin tones I feel that should be one to save for real skin well done :clap::thumbsup:

akka

Premium
First Name
Ben
well done dawn i aggree with all of the above :clap:
very profesionaly done peice of oldskooll work you defenitly need to try real skin that whuld look awesome :thumbsup:
keep up the good work

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
I agree with everyone who agrees with eveyone! I shall be copying that rose petal shading for a tat i just done on a friend with a rose that looks very colouring book!

It is a sad moment when you have taken hours on a pig skin (and got it or kept it so clean) only to have to take a pic and throw it in the bin. I have now tried 4 different "practice skins" and apart from the *£5 each ones they are all rubbish.

I did keep a particulalry good pig skin I did but after 3 days the flies and the smell made me take it out the frame! (kidding)

You must be aching to do a real one?

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
I agree with everyone who agrees with eveyone! I shall be copying that rose petal shading for a tat i just done on a friend with a rose that looks very colouring book!

It is a sad moment when you have taken hours on a pig skin (and got it or kept it so clean) only to have to take a pic and throw it in the bin. I have now tried 4 different "practice skins" and apart from the *£5 each ones they are all rubbish.

I did keep a particulalry good pig skin I did but after 3 days the flies and the smell made me take it out the frame! (kidding)

You must be aching to do a real one?
Cheers Lee!
Was wonderin where you've been hiding? Not seen you for couple of days?
Yea - have been trying to think of ways to keep it LOL!!:cheesy:
Am off to Sheffield on Sun with the brother - so hoping I can make a real start!!
(frightened to say that incase I'll be breaking the law!) Ha ha ha ha

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
Theres aq story in our local paper tonight about unlicenced tattooist using steel grips n tube n same needles and he's tattooed 15 under age people. Hes been done for ABH, not being regged at parlour, not neing licenced by council but he only got *£300 fines and 180 community service????
There was a bit at bottom asking if you had been tattoed or knew anyone, i'm sh*ttin me keks a bit tbh! I took all bar my pig skin pics off facebook.

Surely you can't be done for doing pig skin?

toetoe62

Premium Plus
First Name
Tony
your ok

No mate, put your pictures back on face book, if it is not human skin then you have no problems, we have to practise on something and that rubber stuff is crap, so stick to piggy.

regards
Tony

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
good luck

Hi Dawn good luck for sunday i hope you have a great day, and put a post up to let us know how you got on.:thumbsup:

MrSpoon

Premium
First Name
Darren
looks fantastic that does! just makes me want to get settled into my own place so i can unpack and get practicing again :cool:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
thanks for all your positive comments and advice - really is what the forum is all about - and couldn't have managed to get this far without all your guidance:kiss:

should speak in code probably but am dying to try an 'authenticl' one!!! (suggestions for terms here!)

Think I will change my avatar - need a disguise.... OMG!....

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Well i told you so

Time to go real hun your work is fantastic , if i could afford to cross the big water i would def come to you for a tat :clap: Ed PS love the avatar lol

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Time to go real hun your work is fantastic , if i could afford to cross the big water i would def come to you for a tat :clap: Ed PS love the avatar lol
I'll hold you to that Ed, if ever you come across! x:p

part76

Premium
First Name
ian
excellent

hi dawn new here but this tattoo is excellent would eaisaly cost in excess of 200 pound in a shop you rock girl go for it :cheesy::kiss:

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Have just been looking over your work Dawn it is really first class i have no doubt that you are ready for real skin!:thumbsup:

Pastelman

Premium
First Name
Alan
Hi Dawn that looks brilliant really like the rose and wispy bits in the hair, good luck on the Pink skin... sorry pig skin.

alan:clap: