P We would appreciate your feedback

Davey

The boss
Admin
First Name
Davey
Hello all.

We would appreciate it, if you could spend a couple of seconds writing a small feedback about the service we offer here. You may have noticed a random scroll on the homepage displaying the latest feedback results.

If you wouldnt mind, it does drive members to the site.

Leave feedback now

Sl1pperyweasel

Get more ink..
Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Graham
I have found the site very useful as a resource for tips & a good way of learning & prehaps passing on info to/from yr peers. Its good to be judged based on the level of yr ability by others that are willing to take the time to help you try & progress in something that we all enjoy.
The site lacks the arrogance of many other "professional" sites out there.
I have learnt a lot here already & hope to learn more as i progress.
Basicly we a love tattiong & this site is a great place to share that.
Keep on inking :)
Sl1pp

Davey

The boss
Admin
First Name
Davey
I have found the site very useful as a resource for tips & a good way of learning & prehaps passing on info to/from yr peers. Its good to be judged based on the level of yr ability by others that are willing to take the time to help you try & progress in something that we all enjoy.
The site lacks the arrogance of many other "professional" sites out there.
I have learnt a lot here already & hope to learn more as i progress.
Basicly we a love tattiong & this site is a great place to share that.
Keep on inking :)
Sl1pp
Please click the link in the post above, and post your review there.
Thanks

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
From the states

Im from the sates an let me tell ya we have nothing like this here . Everything ive found here are so called pro's that only want to put you down for wanting to learn how to tattoo,then i found this site didn't cost muchso i figured id give it a try and wow its awsome ive receaved lots of help read lots of suggestions an no ragging on me . I like it here an recomend you give it a try . :cool: Battlemedic

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Agree 100% Battlemedic have just discovered this site after deciding to try my hand at tatting'a few months ago Its also good to discover that some one else is in my age group 'I am also 57 :(I have always been interested in art but have in recent years only painted on canvas with acrylic paints but thanks to my recent discovery of the availability of tattooing equipment and advice over the net it has opened up a new world for me:)

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
awsome

i have been a member for about a week and i have picked so much "GOOD" information from just reading through the existing threads. everyone seems realy helpful and not stuck up about giving away free information regardless of how advanced they are. the downloads and flash gallery are awsome worth the joining fee alone. also the manual you have put together is second to none. keep up the good work.:clap:

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
I clicked on the link Davey but the testimonial screen is loads of black and doesn't look like it's loaded properly? there are 3 lines at the top with no title then the main body of text? If you just want that bit filling in then no problem. Am I the only one getting this?

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Can only agree with everyone's comments so far! The site is great - everyone is really helpful. I couldn't have progressed as far as I have without all the guys' help and practical advice. Worth every penny if you're serious about learning to tattoo!

Davey

The boss
Admin
First Name
Davey
Ahhh, i see what the messages are about now. I must have overlooked the colour settings when we changed the look of the site.
All sorted now!

Hkdupcivic

Premium
First Name
Brian
I've been searching for a site like this forever. All the information I need on tattooing in one place. I became a member the day I found it... great information great help great people and growing... thank you to everyone with the know how and input on this site.

schwartzy

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Rachel
A great site with really friendly and helpful people compared to some sites that I have seen which just seem to be about experienced tattooists slagging off people who are new to tattooing and not giving them any help!

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
This site has been a great help for me, i have picked up lots of info and some new friends, most members have been a lot of help, and the course i think is a must for all newbies.

this is the best site i found and i am very pleased to be apart of it.

also like the thanks Mark for all his help.

keep up the good work all.