Were im at (a few of mine)

Koi

Premium
First Name
Sharron
They are starting to come on now Ron, God i hate tribal!
Tribal has to be the most boring of all tattoos, but why are people still wanting it? I tend to tell them it hurts like hell, they soon change their minds...LOL

One thing i would say is to try and put shadows in and around your pieces, as they all look a little flat. The last koi would look more "raised from the skin" with just a small amount of shadow to the bottom left, outside of the piece itself.

Well done though, if the customer is happy!

Sonic

Premium
First Name
aarrgghhh
Im with koi about the depth of the designs. The slightest bit of shadow makes tattoos look quite a bit better.

Thanks for posting though, i thought this section would have been quite filled by now.

First Name
Ronnie
Thread starter #5
Thanks all i understand about the shadow but got a lot more reading to do on that score as i carnt see to get my head round it any help to point me in the right direction would be very appriciated.
The nedle i used for the fat line on the yellow koi is a 7 round liner but then i powerlined it wit a 9 round shader.

First Name
Ronnie
Thread starter #7
Thanks ed we all are striving to get there one day and i believe we will.

Can nyone point me in the right direction for info on shadow placement , books dvd its is appriciated.