What’s up guys!!!

Darkspirals

Premium
First Name
Joe
Hey guys!! I’m 27 years old work out of Florida I’m a Full time Paramedic/Firefighter with a passion for tattooing! Started about 3 months ago. I’m obsessed with becoming the best artist I can be! I love tattooing and I’m not stopping until I master the art! Happy to be here as a premium member thank you all in advance for answer my noob questions haha happy to be here

Remove Ads Close

Attachments

Morrissey

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
John
Hi and welcome , if you put in the work and listen to criticism then you will realise your dream ....

Dazza

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Daryl
Hi and welcome to the team ,you obviously an asset to the community where you live ,well done ,I’m sure you will learn in no time

Media
First Name
Dika
Instagram
dika_o_real
Hey guys!! I’m 27 years old work out of Florida I’m a Full time Paramedic/Firefighter with a passion for tattooing! Started about 3 months ago. I’m obsessed with becoming the best artist I can be! I love tattooing and I’m not stopping until I master the art! Happy to be here as a premium member thank you all in advance for answer my noob questions haha happy to be here
Hey, I'm glad I got to read about you. I have great respect for paramedics! I think in past life I might have been one :))) Go you!