Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Whats happened

Thread starter #1
Right my bro in law as just bought a tattoo kit,He hasnt got a comp so i thought i would post this.Right hes tattooed his arm idot i know told him not to but derrrr.Anyway all of a sudden he said its gone very itchy and theres like little yellow heads appearing,im asking because its not happened to me or any one i know.Yes before you say it he`s clean and he said he cleaned all the equipment before hand...cheers for any replies.:cursing:

Koi

Premium
First Name
Sharron
Sounds like impiteigo to me, but this isnt a complaint for new tattoos, or i dont think it is.
Have a look at Google images and see pics of it. I had it myself under my chin, and it spreads like wildfire if you touch it.

Only one cure is antibiotics. NOTHING else!

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
I realise this is an old thread but does anyone know what that would have been? I would say it sound like an infected tat/skin infection possibly thro' bad hygiene - maybe something in the kit wasn't sterile? Anyone ever had this type of prob - or know of it? Would agree it sounds like a trip to docs and antibiotics!

First Name
Mark
That sounds like it could be an allergic reaction to the ink,(if the spots came up quickly) otherwise its probably an infection of some description = doctors + antibiotics !!!.......no matter who you are tattooing,get them to fill in a consent form.