What's the Best White Ink ?

frontosa

Premium
Media
First Name
Steve
any one tell me what the best white ink is to use ?

Remove Ads

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
I use moms white but you have to be very careful how you apply white as it looks as though it isnt going in and you overwork it.

djtattem

Basic
First Name
david
you know when i had ordered a case of 45 inks from bloodline i expected them all to be good. expecially what i paid for it. but sadly a few of the inks crapped out on me. so i had to dabble with other brands. i highly reccomend Kuro Sumi. the samuri white fills in nice. though my only disclaimer is be careful when filling your ink cap. i have found that you have to squeeze hard and all of a sudden it over flows. but once you learn how to be careful with pouring it out its primo.

TexasPT

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Mark
@marknovak5572
I've never had an issue with Intenze.

Mark

troub1edsou1z

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Tom
these are all good, but you have to find out what "you" like, not what everyone else likes. suggestions are nice, but get a few different ones, and decide on your preference.

shadylady78

Premium
First Name
Michelle
I used Scream Ink and was mostly satisfied with the results. All the reds, and blues worked well into the skin. The electric yellow didn't fade like most yellows do on my own flesh. Bubblegum pink and orange tang rocks. I had trouble with the purple concentrate but when I added a little red along with the white it stuck better. Could not get any of the greens to stick unless I added a blue or a little blue concentrate to the mix.