Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.

Register Log in

Which country are we all from?

Sonic

Premium
First Name
aarrgghhh
Ok, i'll start a new topic.

Which country are the members from?
Nobody seems to fill in their profile, so here goes!

I'm from the UK :)

Remove Ads Close

116doughboy

Premium
another UKer in the midlands , hi to everyone out there i'm new to the course and the forum :D

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frankie B
lost an alone

I am from the United States an can not figure out how im going to be able to buy this book an join this forum .

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark

hi all, i'm from Berkshire,uk......new member to the site,self taught,tattooing on and off for two years.:) the pic to the left is one of mine.

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Hi I am from Glasgow, 56 rs old and new to tattooing.:p
Welcome aboard mate good to see sombody else around the same age as myself :cheesy:eek:nly at it a few months i'm 57 and from Belfast let us know what youve done and just ask if you need any advice i have found this forum a great help .

tat2zoo

Premium
First Name
Paul
Hi all i am 47 and live in Northwich cheshire and new to tattooing just hoping to learn something new anybody close give me a mail and maybe we can get together and swap ideas
Paul:p

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frankie B
tattoos

Hi everyone im from the States, living in a state called Kentucky right now. Had a fall out with my woman so here i am.
I started studying about tattooing about 3 years ago, once i bought the course plus all the videos ive watched on my computer and E books i have read. I've done about 50 tattoos so far and no complaints but most of them were small hearts that say mom, flowers, butterflies the best one i did was a dragon i did for a fellow on his leg that turned out great.
This course has helped me alot so i recommend it to my friends when they ask where i learned. So give it a good try an don't give up it only gets better as you go. :confused:

amour

First Name
Jason
hi all im 34 from the northeast of England :) been lurking around these parts for a while now figured it was time i said Hello.

Ps i filled the forum in Wrong So the Username you see is my Surname :confused: I tried to change it but it wouldnt allow me :eek:

wdhtrim

Premium
First Name
Walt
Where ever i go there i am

Living in nc usa but from michigan been hooked on tats since i was a kid always an art student tried an apprenticship once at 18 turned out i dont have that high of a tolerance for bs and a holes so here i am still on the quest to learn as much as possible about this fantastic artform so maybe one day ill be able to do this for a living:1

Pancho

Premium
First Name
Dale
I live in a small village called Penybontfawr in mid(ish) Wales, a young 43yrs of age, got tats but would like to start doing my own.

schwartzy

Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Rachel
Hi I'm from London, UK. Just started to learn how to tattoo a couple of months ago.

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Hi Daz, 42 from Worcester in the Midlands but spend half my time in Lowestoft.

malagaspike

Premium
First Name
Nigel
As you probably guessed im in Malaga Spain,currently doing tattoo removal using the same principle, but now deperatly learning the art of tattooing

Ph47

Premium
First Name
Michael
Im from uk to, north lincs (some one has to live here)

TexasPT

Donator Plus  
Donator  
Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Here from Texas. Please refrain from steers and queers jokes. :icon_lol: