Sonic

Premium
26 Jan 2009
UK
First Name
aarrgghhh
Ok, i'll start a new topic.

Which country are the members from?
Nobody seems to fill in their profile, so here goes!

I'm from the UK :)

j3rz3y1

Premium
21 Sep 2009
Media
Salem, NJ
First Name
Frank
lost an alone

I am from the United States an can not figure out how im going to be able to buy this book an join this forum .

skinpix

Premium
29 Dec 2010
Media
uk
First Name
Mark

hi all, i'm from Berkshire,uk......new member to the site,self taught,tattooing on and off for two years.:) the pic to the left is one of mine.

oultimer

Premium
13 Dec 2010
N I RELAND
First Name
jim
Hi I am from Glasgow, 56 rs old and new to tattooing.:p
Welcome aboard mate good to see sombody else around the same age as myself :cheesy:eek:nly at it a few months i'm 57 and from Belfast let us know what youve done and just ask if you need any advice i have found this forum a great help .

tat2zoo

Premium
17 Dec 2010
cheshire
First Name
Paul
Hi all i am 47 and live in Northwich cheshire and new to tattooing just hoping to learn something new anybody close give me a mail and maybe we can get together and swap ideas
Paul:p

Remove Ads

j3rz3y1

Premium
21 Sep 2009
Media
Salem, NJ
First Name
Frank
tattoos

Hi everyone im from the States, living in a state called Kentucky right now. Had a fall out with my woman so here i am.
I started studying about tattooing about 3 years ago, once i bought the course plus all the videos ive watched on my computer and E books i have read. I've done about 50 tattoos so far and no complaints but most of them were small hearts that say mom, flowers, butterflies the best one i did was a dragon i did for a fellow on his leg that turned out great.
This course has helped me alot so i recommend it to my friends when they ask where i learned. So give it a good try an don't give up it only gets better as you go. :confused:

amour

Basic
30 Aug 2010
Sunderland
First Name
Jason
hi all im 34 from the northeast of England :) been lurking around these parts for a while now figured it was time i said Hello.

Ps i filled the forum in Wrong So the Username you see is my Surname :confused: I tried to change it but it wouldnt allow me :eek:

wdhtrim

Premium
8 Dec 2010
North Carolina USA
First Name
Walt
Where ever i go there i am

Living in nc usa but from michigan been hooked on tats since i was a kid always an art student tried an apprenticship once at 18 turned out i dont have that high of a tolerance for bs and a holes so here i am still on the quest to learn as much as possible about this fantastic artform so maybe one day ill be able to do this for a living:1