• Later today, the site will be offline for essential server upgrades. This upgrade should run without any problems. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Who's skillfull at covering pure black tribal with silver inks (opaque greys)

Newbbb

Basic
First Name
Dan
1)So u have solid black tribal on skin (pictured)

2)your going to do a cover up with a new portrait face over the tribal (pictured)

3)they want a black and grey style design so your using silvers and blacks.

4)) now for example you are using ad Pancho grey pastel set.

5)the face is pretty much all the same colour so if you use a light silver say adpancho #2 on the face what shade would you use over the tribal on the face?

((((Too any of the disbelievers yes it can be done and certain artists around the uk are doing it monthly, not to mention iv had it done)))

Edit: well i added a picture but it dident show, who the hell doesent allow pictures to just gain money from premium members, desperate or what.

Remove Ads

• Wow
Reactions: DKJ

DKJ

Premium
Media
First Name
Mathieu
thetattooyoyo
Edit: well i added a picture but it dident show, who the hell doesent allow pictures to just gain money from premium members, desperate or what.
Bandwith expense is usually the reason for asking active members to pay for their use.
If no one paid, these forums would be dead gone in less than a year.
Just picture it : 7 853 members x 10 pictures, x 20 pictures, x 30 pictures... And 10% of members watching those pictures x 1 time, x 2 times, x 10 times (because they follow over various CPU/phones/tablets). How many server requests from all around the world does that imply on a daily basis?

I know not everyone is aware of this technical stuff, but it costs money to offer this kinda service.

10 quids for a lifetime user? How much costs a machine ? Isn't it the deal of the year?

Peace,

DKJ

Newbbb

Basic
First Name
Dan
I knew everyone would just quote the part about premium membership, its so common... they wouldent just speak about the main subject TATTOOS, no... because they probably dont know and would rather just jump on the bandwagon of abuse...

save your time, either speak about the subject TATTOOS or save your time and dont reply.

DKJ

Premium
Media
First Name
Mathieu
thetattooyoyo
I knew everyone would just quote the part about premium membership, its so common... they wouldent just speak about the main subject TATTOOS, no... because they probably dont know and would rather just jump on the bandwagon of abuse...

save your time, either speak about the subject TATTOOS or save your time and dont reply.
It's not the first time you whine about those premium features that you don't know anything about.

How serious are you about tattoing ? If my memory serves me well, you were saying it's just an hobby for you.
Well... I guess you'll get the hobby type of answers, with the hobby form of these forums.

You complaining that you're not finding valuable information will unlikely open the doors of a good conversation.

You're complaining over 10 pounds, over peeps who are not giving you the desired information, over invisible disbelievers, but where's your input?

This is a trading and sharing community, if you don't trade or share any valuables (and it could even be solely a sympathetic participation), you won't get much in return.

A little bit of diplomacy can lead you to very rich relationships.

Finally, if you knew we were going to jump on your last line, why did you even wrote it? People are responsible for what they say and do, you're clearly stating you craved for our "very common" answers.
We're not talking tattoos, but answering your non-tattoo-related last line. "Do as i say, not as i do" is applying well in this case.

Peace,

DKJ

Last edited:

Dzikichrzan

Premium
First Name
Jakub
@dzikichrzan
Most useless questions ever :) waist of time ;) Reach these guys then you will get answers and stop crying mate

Cyberthrasher

Premium
First Name
Allen
You want your answer on tattoos?
They take several sessions of packing white over it just enough to get it to look good when first applied. Go find some examples of aged and healed white/grey tattoos covering black. We're not working with paint. Colors blend in the skin. Period. There's no avoiding that. Anything else is either temporary or just an instagram filter to make it look good. The reason you keep getting this answer is because that's the answer.

Now, if you'd like more detailed explanations on how to get good results on your personal tattoos while you wait for an opening from a cover-up artist, we have a Premium section that's only a one time payment for lifetime access. That's the area where everyone pitches in and shares a lot of advice because we've all shown the smallest commitment to the craft by contributing to the existence of this forum.

Newbbb

Basic
First Name
Dan
You want your answer on tattoos?
They take several sessions of packing white over it just enough to get it to look good when first applied. Go find some examples of aged and healed white/grey tattoos covering black. We're not working with paint. Colors blend in the skin. Period. There's no avoiding that. Anything else is either temporary or just an instagram filter to make it look good. The reason you keep getting this answer is because that's the answer.

Now, if you'd like more detailed explanations on how to get good results on your personal tattoos while you wait for an opening from a cover-up artist, we have a Premium section that's only a one time payment for lifetime access. That's the area where everyone pitches in and shares a lot of advice because we've all shown the smallest commitment to the craft by contributing to the existence of this forum.
Iv mentioned so many times artists that do these cover ups (solid black thick tribal covered with opaque greys)

so to hear people saying its either photoshop or some other fad is completely wrong! Im defiantly not saying it again, if you dont want to listen thats fine, iv probably said it more than 4 times on here, and thats without charging you guys a premium!

oh and most importantly just to add iv had it done... solid coloured black tribal half sleeve not even a year old covered with opaque greys and blacks, been a couple of years and touched it up myself still going strong.

Cyberthrasher

Premium
First Name
Allen
Iv mentioned so many times artists that do these cover ups (solid black thick tribal covered with opaque greys)

so to hear people saying its either photoshop or some other fad is completely wrong! Im defiantly not saying it again, if you dont want to listen thats fine, iv probably said it more than 4 times on here, and thats without charging you guys a premium!

oh and most importantly just to add iv had it done... solid coloured black tribal half sleeve not even a year old covered with opaque greys and blacks, been a couple of years and touched it up myself still going strong.
Cool, then go back to that artist and ask them how they do it so you can come back here and teach everyone.

DKJ

Premium
Media
First Name
Mathieu
thetattooyoyo

What is this diatriba all about ?
Were you there when the artist did it on you?
I guess it's a yes, so why are you asking how he/she did it?
This is really getting Trollesque at best.

So we need to "pic or it didn't exist" you?

DKJ

Cyberthrasher

Premium
First Name
Allen
What is this diatriba all about ?
Were you there when the artist did it on you?
I guess it's a yes, so why are you asking how he/she did it?
This is really getting Trollesque at best.

So we need to "pic or it didn't exist" you?

DKJ
It's really funny because he touted another artist on YouTube who does it. Said artist has a tutorial on how to do coverups like this. He says to do all the things I already said that are apparently wrong. Now I'm really confused and questioning my grip on reality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.