Why Pay

Albionwolf

Basic
First Name
K
What is this pay thing all about why pay for info that is out there for free is it a scam they must be sitting rubbing there hands must have made a mint out of you guys

Remove Ads

Deziner

The Bitch!
Premium
First Name
Claire
What is this pay thing all about why pay for info that is out there for free is it a scam they must be sitting rubbing there hands must have made a mint out of you guys
And who do you think pays for the forum licence and web hosting costs?
I would personally have gladly paid *£20 for the help i have recieved through this website, and im sure im not the only one that will say that.

Chamberzezz

Premium
First Name
Ailin
I totally agree. I info and help I've got from this site has been brilliant. More than that even! I've never once regretted paying for the membership.

I suggestion would be not to knock until you try it...

Titan-Ink

Titan-Ink
Premium
First Name
Steve Morris
If the info is free somewhere else, then you know what to do ..... jog on

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
I have numerous books, e books, dvd's, videos on tattooing, the info I downloaded here is amongst the best I have got, particular the info on blood borne pathogens, every one is friendly and no one is judged, we dont profess to be experts but pool our knowledge to help each other, there is no scam, someone has spent a lot of time puting all the information together and should have some monetary benefit from it however small.

simon1983

Premium
First Name
Simon
And who do you think pays for the forum licence and web hosting costs?
I would personally have gladly paid *£20 for the help i have recieved through this website, and im sure im not the only one that will say that.
Totally agree,
I've only been using this site a couple of weeks and think its the best i've found on the web. Plenty of good advice and tips all in one place, and if it's not on here already you'll find one of the many members will happily help.:icon_cheesygrin:

WELL WORTH *£6.99 for 20yrs!! People have got to be blind not to see that:icon_exclaim:

malagaspike

Premium
First Name
Nigel
What a strange thing to say after 18 posted comments here already of which some are very informative! , This site is basically free to anyone who wants to freely ask and share problems like you already know being a non member , the main payment is for the training manual and various other things in the paid section. Although you maybe tattooing already like myself i still find this site more than helpful and evrybody else here must think the same. We should all stick together and newbie or not try to help others achieve their ambition.As for the price its less than a bottle of ink . Nuff Said !!

steveo9441

Premium
First Name
Steve
What is that guy on about! With an attitude like that he will get no where.
This site is brilliant and well done :icon_surprised:

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Ive only been tattooing for around 4 yrs now an this site was well worth the price of a bottle of ink . I m from the states an tried alot of sites over here none free by the way but like i said im new to tattooing an they don't want to tlk because im not an apprentise , this site is right for me so join already an go to our premium section an see wht else you get for the price . :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: Ed :icon_cool:

Albionwolf

Basic
First Name
K
Chill people I thought it was per year not for twenty was just saying it's all out there if you look and my info isn't miss information it may be for you but could help someone else that's how I do things and it works there is no set way to do this you know. if you think there is then you will get nowhere at all youl be stuck doing mediocre work the rest of your life it's about trying new things you cant learn this from a book .my way isn't set in stone it's just a tip how I do it it will work for some and not for others I'm not slagging it off just the whole pay thing seems a bit daft when all u need to know is on the free setion and other forums all in all am saying is you don't need to pay for info when it's free to people that look properly and costs to those that don't

One other thing am not on here to slag the forum off just wanted to know what the pay thing was all about when most the info you need is free what is it exactly that u get and I am here to help newness I've been there before and know the pit falls and how hard it is to get going with all there is to learn I don't mean to come across a prick because I'm honestly not so appologies to those I offended with that post I've even offered to show a fellow member the basics of tuning from my home town that is a member so shows iam willing to help not to just criticise

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Andy
How about posting links to some of the free information so that it can be archived in this forum for the benefit of all, you can never have too much information, even if some of us have read it before I am sure there are those who havent.

inkstar

Premium
First Name
OG
well the free flash you get to go into is worth it , plus its more about talking to other tattoo artists there is alot of free info about ,but hey whats $6.99

tattytone

Premium
First Name
Tony
Its helps to keep the costs down for the mods, and the time they spent setting this all up. Some people want everything for free, if u can get all the stuff us prem members get, then go off from here, but u wont find a forum that is as friendly and helpfull as the tattoosts on here, i owe all i have learned to the people on here.

As ur not a paying member, you cant see all the extras we get.

stealth

Premium
First Name
rob
Albionwolf you have your reply, how you can make comments in the manner you did is beyond me ! IF you had bothered to upgrade you would appreciate what the small cost is for & more than worth it ! Obviously you are not happy here so i would suggest that you go to the "free" sites & anoy them. As someone has allready posted ..... JOG ON :icon_idea: