Wolverine

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
Heres todays piggy practice (stencil a bit better with less fluid but I think ill try a different brand)

I like this oe more than my own I paid a fortune for!

Remove Ads

Attachments

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Thats really good Lee, keep practicing and you will get better without realising it. Make sure you keep photos of everything you do then you can compare tatts as you go along. I have done this and although I've got a long long way to go I can see quite an improvement over the last 4 months. It's not easy tattooing pig skin with those slots cut in it, but apparently it's part of the process at the abbatoir.
I have seen tatts from "professionals" that are not as good as yours so keep at it.

barcode1973

Premium
First Name
Lee
Thanks chaps! It's defo better than the star I did on my leg a fortnight ago

I have done more homework on machine set up and tuning which has heped with less wobblyness

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
nice job,keep up the practice mate......:thumbsup:
( if you need any help or advice with tuning & set up just ask mate. )

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
very nice indeed

i like your choise in comics,and your shows good taste,so small realy nice work.

oultimer

Premium
First Name
jim
Thats really good Lee, keep practicing and you will get better without realising it. Make sure you keep photos of everything you do then you can compare tatts as you go along. I have done this and although I've got a long long way to go I can see quite an improvement over the last 4 months. It's not easy tattooing pig skin with those slots cut in it, but apparently it's part of the process at the abbatoir.
I have seen tatts from "professionals" that are not as good as yours so keep at it.[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes: