Women!

jonturbo

Premium
7 Nov 2011
My missus said i can have 2 more tattoos that i have planned but then i cant have anymore! Well i want more because i love being inked, i know i know simple solution would be to ditch her and get inked to my hearts content, but i actually do quite love her so what do i do??????

Viper65

Basic
13 Oct 2011
..........do what ever you want, just remember when your tossing it by yourself what she told you though...:icon_cheesygrin:

stealth

Premium
15 Jun 2011
:icon_eek: My advice is get inked a lot of women gripe about tattoos but they allways "come round" in the end :icon_wink:

Hightower

Premium
11 Oct 2011
Mine said "you've got to stop tattooing yourself, it'll look terrible when you're old" which my reply was, "life is short, and I will not stop getting tattooed. I also won't regret any, no matter how bad they are because each one reminds me of a time in my life which I met well rely on later in life when I experience memory troubles".

That answer seemed to swing her.

flashhighland

Premium
28 Sep 2011
No more tattoo's.... that sucks! Luckily I have a girl with probably more than me so i'm ok!
Take her to a convention where there are supercool tattooed people and she'll realise tattoos are supercool... chicks love supercool tattooed dudes. :icon_cool:

steveo9441

Premium
22 Feb 2011
Well I am currently doing my missus, I mean tattoo of course.... hehe, but when she's ready to do her first tatt's on me, i guess there is no stopping her, so i will be covered, got a good partnership here ;)
My answer is get inked women do come round ;)

toetoe62

Premium Plus
21 Oct 2010
A compromise seems to come to mind, if the tattoos are below the collar and not on your hands so you can hide them when you need to then you would think she would be ok with that, also when you say two more tattoos that can be two full sleeves or a full back and a full chest but I don't think thats what she as got in mind, maybe she is a little old fashioned and doesn't quite realise how tasteful tattoos can be now but after all that I don't think tattoos are worth splitting up a goos solid relationship.
regards
Tony

schwartzy

Premium Plus
20 Mar 2011
Well if any man told me not to get any more tattoos, that would make me want to have as many as I possibly could just to annoy him! I'm sure it must work the other way round as well...

Viper65

Basic
13 Oct 2011
Well if any man told me not to get any more tattoos, that would make me want to have as many as I possibly could just to annoy him! I'm sure it must work the other way round as well...

~must be related to my wife.....:icon_lol::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_razz:

Patrick

Premium Gold
18 Oct 2010
My Wife hates tattoos she certainly wouldn't have one herself. She doesn't like mine but at least compliments other peoples tattoos tha I have done. I have in the last few days tattooed a black & grey piece on my eldest sons upper arm (See My Album) it is playing cards and dice etc but with a card trick thrown in see if you can spot it. My Wife is not happy with me because I scarred our little boy. He is nearly 20 so it's up to him, he has other tattoos as well but she thinks someone else done them. She came home in the middle of this one and caught me red handed. Whoops never mind, I have also just admitted that I done some of the others to so If anyone has a spare room give us a shout. But hey they are easily covered when required so what the heck. Yeh women! :icon_biggrin:

schwartzy

Premium Plus
20 Mar 2011
Well my boyfriend likes my tattoos, although during the summer he did remark that when he saw me walking towards him across the beach wearing a bikini, I looked like I had a lump of 1970s carpet glued to my leg!! (not sure if that is the effect that I was going for...)

Payne

Basic
24 Nov 2011
Well my boyfriend likes my tattoos, although during the summer he did remark that when he saw me walking towards him across the beach wearing a bikini, I looked like I had a lump of 1970s carpet glued to my leg!! (not sure if that is the effect that I was going for...)

that comment tickled me.

Well i was one of those women , my hubby went mad on tattoos, i was always terrified of needles etc.. and refused to have one.

That was over 3 years ago , now i have 7 and i have started tattooing myself.
ofc under the guiding hand of a professional ( for a short while at least)

as the saying goes, cant beat them join them!!

tats to me a sexy as hell , and also a great form of art and expression. your body your choice.

simples :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin: