Work in progress...

Girlie666

Premium Gold
First Name
ANGIE
@Girlie666
Started this last night on reelskin... just thought I’d have a go at practising fur texture.. not too happy about it as I think it’s sketchy 😕 but I suppose it’s just practice practice practice
Just hope stencil lasts 😳😳😳

Cheyenne spirit
Intenze Bob tyrell greywash set

Attachments

• 7DACC7A3-8E33-4C19-B6F1-45EC4D66A46D.jpeg
    7DACC7A3-8E33-4C19-B6F1-45EC4D66A46D.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 16

Beirdo

Premium
First Name
Josh
Started this last night on reelskin... just thought I’d have a go at practising fur texture.. not too happy about it as I think it’s sketchy 😕 but I suppose it’s just practice practice practice
Just hope stencil lasts 😳😳😳

Cheyenne spirit
Intenze Bob tyrell greywash set
Looks pretty good! Especially given how hard real skin is to work with in this way. When you go back through with a 3 or 5RL for a few details on those hair itll be perfect. I've been finding when you get right up on a lot of finished work it looks pretty sketchy, even the best of the best. Its just the nature of it.
What I can say from having painted my own share of animals, its really easy to get tunnel vision and start taking apart each tuft of hair because you're so focused on it. This is going to look great to you the further in you go. Once you get to the eyes and get more stuff around all the details in the mouth youll see what I mean. Its where the eyes will get drawn too (I saw the mouth well before I started looking at the fur).Trust your method, don't change it up - you are solidly on the right track.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.