Wrist tattoos and work

J
Thread starter #1
If I get aces tattooed on both of my wrist do you think my company would have a problem? I work in an office setting and I was just wondering if they would freak out if I wore a short sleeve shirt.

P

Pogo Possum

Thread starter #2
Nope...they wouldnt. But you will. Good luck in the unemployed line. Companies don't need much reason now days.

sneeks18

I have tattoos from head to toe and still cant get a job so just think about it i wouldnt go past half a sleeve if i was you

iv got one on my hand an it was so hard to get a job iam a welder now they dont give a toss now iv got a full sleeve an half back an if any1 wants to look at me different they can sniff my sweet smelling fart anyway arnt peeps without a tat the minorty now

First Name
Simon Lott
I have worked in an office for the past 14 years, got my nose and tounge pierced & bought a tattoo machine 6 months ago. Now I have half of my left forearm done and there is nothing they can do about it. lol.
My boss thinks i'm stupid especially for doing it myself. But they wont/cant sack you for having a tattoo - unlawful dismissal comes to mind and you would win.

Koi

Premium
First Name
Sharron
I would say that yes it may be harder to get work, but not impossible. I suppose it all depends what kind of job and around what kind of people.

First Name
mick
I have worked in an office for the past 14 years, got my nose and tounge pierced & bought a tattoo machine 6 months ago. Now I have half of my left forearm done and there is nothing they can do about it. lol.
My boss thinks i'm stupid especially for doing it myself. But they wont/cant sack you for having a tattoo - unlawful dismissal comes to mind and you would win.

This guy should be right in what he is saying i suppose it is a type of discrimination in away