Yng Yang Koi

mxtattoo

Premium
First Name
Rob
Ying Yang Koi

Hi all i done this last night let me know what you think! be as brutal as you like. the pig skin was really soft and almost pure white with no cuts in it great to tattoo. also finally got a good print from my stencil "still won't come off" i put some fairy liquid(25%) in detol(75%) seems good :thumbsup:
SDC11618.jpg

Remove Ads

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
That's a real nice tatto - love the swirl in the middle - well done on that. Would have liked to see some shading on the white koi - looks flat compared to the black one - but lovely still :clap:

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Really nice tattoo mate, i have same problem with getting the stencil to work sure the pig skin im getting has Teflon coating :eek: im using dettol and will try your mixture tomorrow.

Keep it up well done :clap:

tat2zoo

Premium
First Name
Paul
Nice job mate i just use plain detol never had a problem just scrub the skin with a green washing up pad and all should be ok

Patrick

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Patrick
Hi Rob

Nice tatt that mate as wild said it would look even nicer if you shaded the other Koi. But it's still good anyway. The pigskin looks really good nice and clean with no slits, where do you get it from? :thumbsup:

Pastelman

Premium
First Name
Alan
Hi, Nice tattoo I like the swirly light bit in the centre of it all well done:thumbsup:

Reaper G

Premium
First Name
Paul g
Looks nice I like the image i think the White kio could do a bit of shading if you have two blues that works realy well with a dark mixed in to a lighter blue gives the colour depth nice job :clap: