You Have to Laugh Guys! The Arrogance!

Fast track your progress with the world's premier online tattoo training program. From beginner to professional artist

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
I have been trawling the net - making calls ets over last few days as seriously thinking of setting up a business....

came across these today - and it makes me bad!!!:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Just a bit of fun - but THE ARROGANCE.......

A girl has posted a question about her & boyfriend setting up a studio - he's an artist - still learning tattooing - and this was the advice!!

I would suggest that you set up the business so that the tattoo artist is fully in charge of the tattoo side of the venture. Treat him/her like the gift from the tattoo gods that he/she is. In exchange for providing a space for him to ply his/her trade, You could negotiate an apprenticeship for your boyfriend as well as perhaps a small percentage to cover overhead, but keep in mind that the apprenticeship has enormous value and will skew the percentages. There is no way in this scenerio that the tattoo artist should pay anywhere near as much as you for the overhead.

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
OMG whoever gave that advice if a tattoo artist is serriously up his/her own a** :cry: and to imply all tattoo artists are prophets sent from "gods" omg serriously diluded dude/dudette ill pray that he/she fixes there mis conseption lol

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
and here's a pro - admitting you don't necessarily need an apprenticeship - PRAISE THE LORD!

( i didnt have an apprentice ship and it didnt hurt me there are alot of very professional artist out there even fetured in tattoo magizines hell if you watch miami ink on tlc they all started as they were kids mostly and then got better and now look ther are the shit )(an apprentice ship is just for some one to make money off of you un less you have no artistic or business knowledge then yes the apprentice ship will help but get for real having an apprentice ship doesnt make a good artist the individualmakes them self a great artist)

Sorry guys - but its just my bad sense of humour - LOL:clap:

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
and here's a pro - admitting you don't necessarily need an apprenticeship - PRAISE THE LORD!

( i didnt have an apprentice ship and it didnt hurt me there are alot of very professional artist out there even fetured in tattoo magizines hell if you watch miami ink on tlc they all started as they were kids mostly and then got better and now look ther are the shit )(an apprentice ship is just for some one to make money off of you un less you have no artistic or business knowledge then yes the apprentice ship will help but get for real having an apprentice ship doesnt make a good artist the individualmakes them self a great artist)

Sorry guys - but its just my bad sense of humour - LOL:clap:

lol i wonder what the godly dude will say to that lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fast track your progress - The complete online tattooing course for beginners