Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Another quickie India ink and water color

First Name
Nathan
Trophies
(T)
Working on my art to improve my tattoos. Also, haven’t been able to tattoo myself because I’ve had trips to beaches and water parks planned and can’t have fresh tattoos getting in the water.

Attachments

First Name
Nathan
Trophies
(T)
Cool stuff mate! Both would make amazing tattoos for sure.
These your design?
These are both Nick the Tailor designs too, recently went through a phase painting his designs. I figure I’ll paint classic designs until they are second nature that way my designs will have a classic feel.

First Name
Nathan
Trophies
(T)
I have a day off today and you inspired me to paint a little. I'm working on walmart paper with walmart paints...might need to upgrade. :)
I’ve tried a bunch of paints but I’ve settled in on FW acrylic inks or Amsterdam Ink which seems like the same stuff. I like that it is waterproof once dry. I just ordered a bottle of Waverly color Acrylic ink in green because it is the same color as the Intenze Bowery green and I want to be able to paint stuff before I tattoo it.

Paper is paper but arches makes spit shading easier because it holds up better. That said, if you’re good, then canson paper is just fine.