Hello from West London

parm

Premium
First Name
parmvir
Hello everyone!

Iv been on this site for a few months but never got around to introducing myself.
My name is Parm, I am 31, I work during the day as a electrician and in my spare time I make art.

I re-discovered drawing and painting as my passion when I turned 25, (I drew lots as a kid but stopped when I turned 18) starting with doodles and sketches then pencil portraits and moving on to watercolour / oil paints.

When I turned 29 is when I decided to commit to becoming a tattoo artist. So for a last couple of years been working on my art and steadily building up my portfolio.
I think my portfolio is almost strong enough to start approaching studios in hopes of getting an apprenticeship, maybe another 4 or 5 strong peices.

Once I'm happy with it, I'll share it on this site and also post my experiences with approaching studios and all the rejections lol

ribul

Premium
First Name
richard
hey parm. i would say welcome to the forum but you have been on here a lot longer than i have but welcome anyway lol... good luck finding a apprenticeship..you will get one if you persist..i came across a website that has adverts for apprenticeships.. have a Google im sure you will find it.. just be prepared to not get paid.. make cups of tea and empty bins..you will have to start at the bottom and walk the right of passage so to speak...itll all be worth it mate

Last edited: