Hi peeps

ribul

Premium
First Name
richard
Hi.. I'm new on here and since i will be in the background doing a lot of reading and absorbing as much information as i can i think its only right i introduce myself..im rich and been innthe tattoo industry for 12yrs now..my god times flown .. iv been working in a studio.. the front of house shall we say dealing with customer.advising ..sizing and pricing ect.. over the years the shop owner (my mate) kept saying don't you think its about time you learned to tattoo..my response was always noooo iv not got a artistic bone in my body..his response was always ...your a blank canvas..you can see it in your head..you just have to learn to transfer it on to skin..sooo after a lot of thinking i thought ..you know what .i could do the bold styles.. old skool..jap ect ect..so now i have a apprentaship ..i spend a lot of time tracing.. shading on paper and tattooing copious amounts of practice skins (reelskin) .hopefully i will be tattooing in the studio within the next 2yrs..im about at the stage where i can start tattooing for free to get the experience..the more knowledge i can absorb the better

rich

Goldwingdaz

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Daz
greetings, and dont be afraid to have a go, we all have an artist inside somewhere. Im into traditional bold styles and tribals, so your not alone.