Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Hosting Move Ahead

First Name
Lucy
Within the next 24hrs, we will be moving the forum over to a new folder and having a bit of a clean up of outdated files.
There are updates pending for our platform, so we are going to do everything at once to limit downtime.
At the moment, the forum is in a subfolder, but when we have moved, your bookmarks may not work, so please be sure to go to the home url of the site, which is Help Me Tattoo Forum
If you find any links etc not working, please let us know.
Hopefully the move shouldnt take too long and downtime will be kept to a bare minimum.

sorry for the inconvenience. xx

First Name
Lucy
The move is more or less complete now. Has anyone found issues with anything? Small things left to do, but shouldn't be disruptive to the end user.
As always, if there is anything you would like to see added then either shoot me a message or post on this thread for opinions.

First Name
Lucy
Mark, the cookie path will have changed. Search for our cookie on your system or phone and delete it. Should sort that problem out

Dazza

Premium
Donator  
First Name
Daryl
I can’t seem to add to premium content ,I thought I was a life member ,I wonder if you could have a look into this for me please Lucy