Welcome To Help Me Tattoo

To get the most from our website you will first need to register.
Some areas will be locked for Premium members only, so if you like what you see, please consider an upgrade.
Register Log in

Love my tattoo, but wish it had a meaning

Bryzola

First Name
Ricardo
Hello all,

I got this awesome tattoo that looks pretty meaningful, but at the same time, I can't think of anything to tell others when they ask the question "What it means?".

I know meaning is personal and all, but I just like the design and looks of it, anyone would like to help me give it a definitive meaning for next time someone asks about it? :)

Goldwingdaz

Premium
Donator  
First Name
Daz
Top Tattoo could be to signify that you have learnt to see life in all its different guises, accepting what you see with strength. ?

Bottom Tattoo could be to signify 'Rebirth' .. as in rebirth into the future from the past ? new beginnings?

Together could then be, to signify the new future of understanding and life for the new you. ?

just an idea.

MalligaMallan

Premium
Donator  
First Name
Malin
Pretty typical artistic to me not knowing what it means. That's what art is for if you ask me - to express what can't be said with words. The fact that you "only like the look of them" doesn't mean you or the tattoos are shallow or superficial. It only means you can't put it on words. Maybe in 10 years time you will realize they actually do mean something to you, and what.

Couldn't you be a bit secretive, saying something like it's in the eye of the beholder? :unsure:

Daz suggestions are great too :)(y)

JP

Premium
Donator  
First Name
James
Tattoos don't always have to have "meaning", it's ok to say you have it because it's cool... Art is highly subjective so as Malin said, let people make their own minds up as to what it means, you don't need to create or force a meaning to it if it doesn't have any other meaning apart from that you like it