Selling REELSKIN SALE 50%

First Name
Mikael
I ordered a few , I'm sorry if I am being to curious but are you gonna stop selling those skins?, that would be sad because I think your the only Swedish supplier.

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Malin
I ordered a few , I'm sorry if I am being to curious but are you gonna stop selling those skins?, that would be sad because I think your the only Swedish supplier.
No problems! Yes I'm getting out of business, partly because the owner makes it very hard for me to make any profit at all, and partly because I don't have room for keeping a stock in my flat. And partly because I want to focus on my tattoo art project :) But I agree, it's kind of sad I can't go on selling it :cautious: I am the only Swedish supplier. Är det du som är mikaelbz på mailen alltså? :giggle:

Quote Reply

ribul

Premium
First Name
richard
its a shame your stopping supplying them..they are fantastic. i assume 1 of the problems you face is price..people these days want to pay as little as possible and dont understand the difference between the ebay 10 practice skins for 99p delivered and the 1 sheet of reelskin for £10.99 plus shipping...i have to admit i dont buy them at that price either..i buy the 1kg of 2nds for £30.they are good enough for me..but you do right.concentrate on your tattooing and enjoying it

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Malin
Yes, you're right about that :) The profit wasn't that important to me when being a reseller, it was more about getting in touch with others in the tattoo business - which I did. But yes, i will enjoy focusing on my tattooing and art project :giggle:(y)

First Name
Mikael
No problems! Yes I'm getting out of business, partly because the owner makes it very hard for me to make any profit at all, and partly because I don't have room for keeping a stock in my flat. And partly because I want to focus on my tattoo art project :) But I agree, it's kind of sad I can't go on selling it :cautious: I am the only Swedish supplier. Är det du som är mikaelbz på mailen alltså? :giggle:

Quote Reply
Ah i see. Im sorry to hear , yes I can imagine that it's hard to make profit after shipping costs and high taxes , I used 2 sheets of reelskin so far size A3 and I ordered a few more , it is a great way for me to practise at home , ja det är jag som är din trogne kund mikaelbz hehe :).
I wish you all luck with the art project your working on . And thanks for supplying us with great artificial skins ! I been thinking about trying out pig skin after I used up all the reelskin!

Best wishes

MalligaMallan

Donator  
Premium
First Name
Malin
Ah i see. Im sorry to hear , yes I can imagine that it's hard to make profit after shipping costs and high taxes , I used 2 sheets of reelskin so far size A3 and I ordered a few more , it is a great way for me to practise at home , ja det är jag som är din trogne kund mikaelbz hehe :).
I wish you all luck with the art project your working on . And thanks for supplying us with great artificial skins ! I been thinking about trying out pig skin after I used up all the reelskin!

Best wishes
Do try pig skin!! I really liked it, I worked a lot on it in my project as my plan was to use piggy for it. Unfortunately it didn't work, the skin dries pretty fast. When you start working on it you're welcome for tips, I learned a lot how to best treat it :)(y)